TIPS & TRICKS
- Soak the bsfl in warm water for 10 minutes and they will help hydrate.
- No need to use calcium if fed daily...these guys are high in calcium, however please still use multivitamin with d3 as scheduled.
- BSFL can be injected with medication for easy dosing.
- Store then in a cool location (nothing lower than 50 degrees) and they may last longer. You can use a cooler and frozen water bottles.
- If they are too cold and do not wiggle, warm them up a bit
- After they turn into flies, it's great exercise for our dragons and I bet yours will have fun too.